挨拶文


Coming Thank you!
In this blog, we are introduced to think I would like to know the new Japanese food to everyone in other countries.
If you could feel the Japan-specific cuisine feeling I'm happy.
Belonging to the HMH "Chan-Chii" & Please enjoy the cuisine of "Peperoncino-Aya".
We'll send you updates with the latest available to suit "Chan-Chii" cooked to traditional Japanese ingredients of "tofu" and cooked to Japan-specific cuisine "children lunch" in the "Peperoncino-Aya" also like.

I've been using "Chan-Chii" "Peperoncino-Aya" both Instagram.
Since this photo at the bottom of the blog page has been displayed in Wewbsta, I come from there to see the post cuisine photos.
↓↓↓ Please follow us! ↓↓↓

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Japanese Kids' lunch!! 『 Okosama Lanchi 』 Do you know it?


Japanese Kids' lunch!!
『 Okosama Lanchi 』
Do you know it?





The kids' lunch which was born in Japan in 1930.

It is a dish cooks for children.

It is the pioneer of the modern one plate dish!




The kids' lunch dinner which an adult can enjoy from a child!!





I help the cancellation having a prejudice against it of the chid.






I fly from a link to brog!
I can translate it in Google translate!!

I update it every day!
Please come to play!!


- HMH writes this blog -





No comments:

Post a Comment