挨拶文


Coming Thank you!
In this blog, we are introduced to think I would like to know the new Japanese food to everyone in other countries.
If you could feel the Japan-specific cuisine feeling I'm happy.
Belonging to the HMH "Chan-Chii" & Please enjoy the cuisine of "Peperoncino-Aya".
We'll send you updates with the latest available to suit "Chan-Chii" cooked to traditional Japanese ingredients of "tofu" and cooked to Japan-specific cuisine "children lunch" in the "Peperoncino-Aya" also like.

I've been using "Chan-Chii" "Peperoncino-Aya" both Instagram.
Since this photo at the bottom of the blog page has been displayed in Wewbsta, I come from there to see the post cuisine photos.
↓↓↓ Please follow us! ↓↓↓

Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Japanese foods using the tofu! Beauty and health!!




[18cm Nutty round]
・pumpkin about 250 g
※tofu 100 ~ 150 g
fresh cream 200 ml
※adjusted soy milk 200 ml
maple syrup 80 ~ 90 ml
vanilla essence few drops
・Kona gelatin 10g
water 4 tablespoons

 under preparation: I keep spread out a cookie sheet in a mold. (I do not need if you use something like pudding cup.)

1, to keep soaked gelatin in water.
2, was wrapped was Kugura in water when cut pumpkin into an appropriate size, to soften by heating 4-5 minutes range.
3, is stirred Innovation moth ~ Put the softened pumpkin and * of material to the mixer.
4, when dissolved gelatin which had been soaked by heating at oven 500w 20 ~ 30 seconds, and stirred again placed in 3.
5, type is completed on the chilled until firm in the refrigerator Once you've poured the dough to ♪

I have green dots because I made ​​while also attached pumpkin skin but skin even without even put in your favorite (^ - ^)

of tofu I feel there are little. I also have a son also did not take care, must be applied from above the maple syrup and caramel If so anxious ♪



Mouth Doke smooth ~ 

♡ pumpkin and tofu maple pudding ♡

Chan-Chii Official Blog







I fly from a link to brog!
I can translate it in Google translate!!

I update it every day!
Please come to play!!


- HMH writes this blog -


No comments:

Post a Comment